Mr.A and I went to Berlin for a weekend last month. This is our first tick on our 2016 Travel Checklist. So happy to start off on our adventures right away! Berlin, and Germany as a whole, has been at the heart of history for such a long time. There are so many levels at which you can explore this amazing city. Try one of the history walks through the city, visit their many impressive museums, eat curry wurst and wash it down with some beer, or give their nightlife a go. There is always something for everyone in Berlin!
1. The Reichstag
2. Brandenburger Torg & Pariser Plats
3. Unter den Linden & Friedrichstraße
4. Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
5. Hitler’s bunker
6. Bebelplatz & Neue Wache
7. Museum Island
8. Marx-Engels Forum & Neptunbrunnren
10. Topography of Terror & Checkpoint Charlie
Have you been to Berlin? What was your favourite part of this enchanting city? I’d love to know!